Child / Adolescent Nurse Mentor
Africaid is seeking to recruit a Child / Adolescent Nurse Mentor who will be responsible for strengthening the clinical management and referral of children and adolescent with HIV as part of the Zvandiri multi-disciplinary outreach team in Harare. This include training and mentorship of CATS to provide differentiated care, direct clinical service provision, capacity building of HCWs, M&E, programmatic and financial support and stakeholder engagement.
Qualifications and Experience
• Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in nursing
• At least five years’ working experience as a nurse, directly managing children and adolescents with HIV
• At least three years at managerial level
• Comprehensive understanding of Africaid’s Zvandiri Model desirable
• Fluency in English and Shona with knowledge of Ndebele a plus
• Knowledge of and familiarity with the Ministry of Health and Child Care Systems
Interested applicants should submit a 2 page CV and letter of motivation to email@example.com by COB 17th March 2017.